Cost Measurement And Cost Management In Target Costing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeger Degraeve & Filip Roodhooft, 2000. "A Mathematical Programming Approach for Procurement Using Activity Based Costing," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1&2), pages 69-98.
- Ben-Arieh, David & Qian, Li, 2003. "Activity-based cost management for design and development stage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 169-183, February.
- Patricia Everaert & Stijn Loosveld & Tom Van Acker & Marijke Schollier & Gerrit Sarens, 2006. "Characteristics of target costing: theoretical and field study perspectives," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 236-263, September.
- Roodhooft, Filip & Konings, Jozef, 1997. "Vendor selection and evaluation an Activity Based Costing approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 97-102, January.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity Based Costing; Target Costing; Total Cost of Ownership; Supplier Selection; Supply Management;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:533-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.