A Mathematical Programming Approach for Procurement Using Activity Based Costing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekici, Ali, 2013. "An improved model for supplier selection under capacity constraint and multiple criteria," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-581.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip, 2004. "Total cost of ownership purchasing of a service: The case of airline selection at Alcatel Bell," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 23-40, July.
- Amid, Amin & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, Christopher, 2009. "A weighted additive fuzzy multiobjective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply Chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 323-332, October.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yim, Andrew, 2010. "Quality Cost and Failure Risk in the Choice of Single versus Multiple Sourcing," MPRA Paper 27858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jans, R.F. & Degraeve, Z., 2005. "Modeling Industrial Lot Sizing Problems: A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-049-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Demirtas, Ezgi Aktar & Üstün, Özden, 2008. "An integrated multiobjective decision making process for supplier selection and order allocation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 76-90, February.
- Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C., 2006. "Fuzzy multiobjective linear model for supplier selection in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 394-407, December.
- Visani, Franco & Barbieri, Paolo & Di Lascio, F. Marta L. & Raffoni, Anna & Vigo, Daniele, 2016. "Supplier’s total cost of ownership evaluation: a data envelopment analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 141-154.
- Amid, A. & Ghodsypour, S.H. & O'Brien, C., 2011. "A weighted max-min model for fuzzy multi-objective supplier selection in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 139-145, May.
- García Alcaraz Jorge Luis & Alvarado Iniesta Alejandro & Maldonado Macías Aidé Araceli, 2013. "Selección de proveedores basada en análisis dimensional," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 249-278, julio-sep.
- Degraeve, Zeger & Roodhooft, Filip, 1999. "Improving the efficiency of the purchasing process using total cost of ownership information: The case of heating electrodes at Cockerill Sambre S.A," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Moisello Anna Maria, 2012. "Cost Measurement And Cost Management In Target Costing," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 533-547, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:27:y:2000-01:i:1&2:p:69-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.