Equity And Income Tax Redistribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berliant, Marcus & Strauss, Robert P., 2008. "Distributional analysis of prospective 2009 US individual income taxes: current law and the candidates’ tax plans," MPRA Paper 11221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivica Urban, 2008. "Income Redistribution in Croatia: The Role of Individual Taxes and Social Transfers," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 387-403.
- Anderson, John E. & Roy, Atrayee Ghosh & Shoemaker, Paul A., 2003. "Confidence Intervals for the Suits Index," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(1), pages 81-90, March.
More about this item
Keywordstax equity; income inequality; redistribution;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:652-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.