Improving Competition in Real Estate Transactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jano-Ito, Marco A. & Crawford-Brown, Douglas, 2016. "Socio-technical analysis of the electricity sector of Mexico: Its historical evolution and implications for a transition towards low-carbon development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 567-590.
- Gheorghe MINCULETE & Maria-Ana CHISEGA-NEGRILÃ, 2014. "Marketing Management Relational Approaches Focused on Consumer’s and Customer’s Needs and Desires," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 325-346, December.
- OGREAN Claudia, 2015. "Business Models To Meet The Challenges Of The Global Economy. A Literature Review," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(6), pages 127-146, December.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer & Tanja Sinozic, 2014.
"Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?,"
sre-disc-2014_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tödtling, Franz & Auer, Alexander & Sinozic, Tanja, 2014. "Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?," SRE-Discussion Papers 4417, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Iversen, Evald Bundgaard & Cuskelly, Graham, 2015. "Effects of different policy approaches on sport facility utilisation strategies," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 529-541.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vera Barinova & Alexey Pankratov & Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2016.
"Potential High-Tech Сlusters in Russian Regions: From Current Policy to New Growth Areas,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(3 (eng)), pages 34-52.
- Stepan Zemtsov & Vera Barinova & Alexey Pankratov & Evgeniy Kutsenko, 2016. "Potential High-Tech Ñlusters in Russian Regions: From Current Policy to New Growth Areas," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(3), pages 34-52.
- Thompson, Ian & Pech, Richard & Oh, Kok Boon & Marjoribanks, Timothy, 2016. "An assessment of delivery changes for UK terminal air navigation services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 155-167.
- repec:pra:mprapa:67187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anton, Roman, 2014. "Sustainable Intrapreneurship - The GSI Concept and Strategy - Unfolding Competitive Advantage via Fair Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 69713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Anton, Roman, 2015. "Monetary Development and Transmission in the Eurosystem," MPRA Paper 67323, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2015.
- Erevelles, Sunil & Fukawa, Nobuyuki & Swayne, Linda, 2016. "Big Data consumer analytics and the transformation of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 897-904.
- Manuela Jr., Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2016. "An analysis of Delta Air Lines' oil refinery acquisition," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 50-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkaa:5kmjlgt6kwnn. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.