Property Tax Limitations: An Interpretative Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Nathan B., 2012. "Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 545-560.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:4:p:47-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korytin, A.V. & Shatalovà, Svetlana Sergeevna, 2016. "Improving the Tax Relief on Personal Property," Working Papers 2334, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Federico Revelli, 2013.
"Tax Mix Corners and Other Kinks,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 741-776.
- Federico Revelli, 2010. "Tax mix corners and other kinks," Working Papers 2010/50, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Revelli, Federico, 2010. "Tax mix corners and other kinks," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201017, University of Turin.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2008. "The connection between house price appreciation and property tax revenues," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L., 2011.
"Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 320-331, July.
- James Alm & Robert D. Buschman & David L. Sjoquist, 2012. "Rethinking Local Government Reliance on the Property Tax," Working Papers 1215, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- William Hoyt & Paul A. Coomes & Amelia M. Biehl, 2009. "Tax Limits, Houses, and Schools: Seemingly Unrelated and Offsetting Effects," Working Papers 2009-03, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Richard F. Dye, 2008. "The dynamic between municipal revenue sources and the state-local relationship in New England," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 08-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- William H. Hoyt & Aaron Yelowitz, 2016. "Anticipated Property Tax Increases and the Timing of Home Sales: Evidence from Administrative Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6264, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:59:y:2006:i:3:p:685-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.