The Experimental Study of Asset Pricing Theory
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breuer, Thomas & Jandačka, Martin & Summer, Martin & Vollbrecht, Hans-Joachim, 2015.
"Endogenous leverage and asset pricing in double auctions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 144-160.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Summer & Hans-Joachim Vollbrecht, 2013. "Endogenous Leverage and Asset Pricing in Double Auctions," Working Papers 184, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2018.
"An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1857-1892, August.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Working Papers 161701, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset pricing theory; Experimental economics; Competitive equilibrium; Risk aversion; Finance; Experimental economics; Economic theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntfin:0500000022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.