The Relationship between Inflation and Economic Growth in East African Community Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manoel Bittencourt, Renee van Eyden and Monaheng Seleteng, 2014. "Inflation and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Southern African Development Countries," Working Papers 405, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pedroni, Peter, 2004.
"Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic And Finite Sample Properties Of Pooled Time Series Tests With An Application To The Ppp Hypothesis,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 597-625, June.
- Peter Pedroni, 2004. "Panel Cointegration: Asymptotic and Finite Sample Properties of Pooled Time Series Tests with an Application to the PPP Hypothesis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Satya Paul & Colm Kearney & Kabir Chowdhury, 1997. "Inflation and economic growth: a multi-country empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1387-1401.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2004. "Financial development and economic growth: evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2004.
"Testing Granger causality in Heterogeneous panel data models with fixed coefficients,"
- Christophe Hurlin, 2008. "Testing Granger causality in Heterogeneous Panel Data Models with Fixed Coefficients," Post-Print halshs-00363356, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2008. "Testing Granger causality in Heterogeneous Panel Data Models with Fixed Coefficients," Post-Print halshs-00363355, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2007. "Testing Granger Causality in Heterogeneous Panel Data Model with Fixed Coefficients," Post-Print halshs-00257457, HAL.
- Guiseppe Bertola & Ricardo J. Caballero, 1994. "Irreversibility and Aggregate Investment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 223-246.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphael A Espinoza & Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Gene L. Leon, 2010. "Estimating The Inflation–Growth Nexus—A Smooth Transition Model," IMF Working Papers 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Economic Growth; East Africa Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nap:nijefr:2017:p:152-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: https://www.napublisher.org/?ic=journal&journal=5&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.