The Link between Supplier Evaluation Attributes and Supply Chain Performance of Government Owned Entities: Perspectives from Commercial State Corporations in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stern, Philip J., 2011. "The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195393736.
- Ambuj Khare & Anurag Saxsena & Peeyush Teewari, 2012. "Supply Chain Performance Measures for gaining Competitive Advantage: A Review," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 25-32, April.
- Peter Mwangi Waithaka & Esther Waiganjo, 2015. "Role of Buyer Supplier Relationship on Supply Chain Performance in Kenya’s State Corporations: A Case Study of Kenya Tea Development Agency," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 104-121, April.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hellen Nzuki & Charles Ombuki & Robert Arasa, 2017. "Challenges Affecting Implementation of Strategic Plan in Kenya Health Sector; A Case of Public Hospitals in Machakaos County," Noble International Journal of Social Sciences Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 2(10), pages 95-107, October.
- Alvin Boye. Dolo & Peterson Obara Magutu & Lilian Kemunto Mogikoyo, 2018. "Buyer - Supplier Relationships Management Strategies and the Link with Procurement Performance of Large Scale Manufacturing Firms: Perspectives from Kenya," Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 3(2), pages 20-30, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSupplier Evaluation Attributes; Supply Chain Performance; Commercial State Corporations & Kenya;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nap:nijefr:2017:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: https://www.napublisher.org/?ic=journal&journal=5&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.