L'indice OECD di rigidità nel mercato del lavoro: una nota
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Ferrando, Annalisa & Giombini, Germana, 2014.
"Does employment protection legislation affect firm investment? The European case,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 658-665.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Does Employment Protection Legislation Affect Firm Investment? The European Case," Working Papers 0902, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2012.
"Labour Market Segmentation, Flexibility and Precariousness in the Italian North East,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Tindara Addabbo & Giovanni Solinas (ed.), Non-Standard Employment and Quality of Work. The Case of Italy, edition 1, chapter 8, pages 149-172
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2006. "Labour Market Segmentation, Flexibility and Precariousness in the Italian North East," Working Papers 2006_03_EV, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Valentini, Marco, 2008. "Labour Market Segmentation, Flexibility and Precariousness in the Italian North East," MPRA Paper 10353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriano Paggiaro & Enrico Rettore & Ugo Trivellato, 2008.
"The Effect of Extending the Duration of Eligibility in an Italian Labour Market Programme for Dismissed Workers,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2340, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rettore, Enrico & Paggiaro, Adriano & Trivellato, Ugo, 2008. "The Effect of Extending the Duration of Eligibility in an Italian Labour Market Programme for Dismissed Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 3633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/18612:y:2004:i:3:p:335-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .