Indirect inference and variance reduction using control variates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broze, Laurence & Scaillet, Olivier & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 1995.
"Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-223, September.
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN , Jean-Michel, 1993. "Testing for Continuous-Time Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," CORE Discussion Papers 1993031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broze, L. & Scaillet, O. & Zakoïan, J.-M., 1995. "Testing for continuous-time models of the short-term interest rate," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1177, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Gourieroux, C & Monfort, A & Renault, E, 1993. "Indirect Inference," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 85-118, Suppl. De.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Francesca Di Iorio & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998.
"Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: Interest rate models in continuous time,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 100-112.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Di Iorio, Francesca & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1996. "Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: interest rate models in continuous time," MPRA Paper 23160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1996.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Francesca Di Iorio & Giorgio Calzolari, 1998. "- Control Variates For Variance Reduction In Indirect Inference: Interest Rate Models In Continuous Time," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Broze, Laurence & Scaillet, Olivier & Zako an, Jean-Michel, 1998.
"Quasi-Indirect Inference For Diffusion Processes,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 161-186, April.
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN, Jean-Michel, 1995. "Quasi Indirect Inference for Diffusion Processes," CORE Discussion Papers 1995005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BROZE, Laurence & SCAILLET, Olivier & ZAKOIAN, Jean-Michel, 1998. "Quasi-indirect inference for diffusion processes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1327, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiara Monfardini, 1998. "Estimating stochastic volatility models through indirect inference," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 113-128.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Rampichini, Carla, 1999. "Estimating binary multilevel models through indirect inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 313-324, January.
- Giorgio Calzolari & F. Di Iorio & G. Fiorentini, 1999. "Indirect Estimation of Just-Identified Models with Control Variates," Econometrics Working Papers Archive quaderno46, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1994. "Conditional heteroskedasticity in nonlinear simultaneous equations," MPRA Paper 24428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Calzolari, Giorgio, 2006. "Discontinuities in indirect estimation: An application to EAR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 2124-2136, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:2001:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.