Estimating stochastic volatility models through indirect inference
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2009.
"Simulation-Based Estimation of Contingent-Claims Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(9), pages 3669-3705, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2007. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1596, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2008. "Simulation-based Estimation of Contingent-claims Prices," Finance Working Papers 22473, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Creel, Michael & Kristensen, Dennis, 2015.
"ABC of SV: Limited information likelihood inference in stochastic volatility jump-diffusion models,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 85-108.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2014. "ABC of SV: Limited Information Likelihood Inference in Stochastic Volatility Jump-Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2014-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Carmen Broto & Esther Ruiz, 2004.
"Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 613-649, December.
- Ruiz, Esther & Broto, Carmen, 2002. "Estimation methods for stochastic volatility models: a survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws025414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Pascale VALERY (HEC-Montreal) & Jean-Marie Dufour (University of Montreal), 2004. "A simple estimation method and finite-sample inference for a stochastic volatility model," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 153, Econometric Society.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2010.
"Indirect inference for dynamic panel models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 68-77, July.
- Christian Gourieroux & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2006. "Indirect Inference for Dynamic Panel Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1550, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christian GouriÃƒÂ©roux & Peter C. B. Phillips & Jun Yu, 2006. "Indirect Inference for Dynamic Panel Models," Development Economics Working Papers 22421, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Roxana Halbleib & David Veredas, "undated". "Which model to match?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136240, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005.
PIER Working Paper Archive
05-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Volatility Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 11188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2005. "Volatility forecasting," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2006. "Volatility and Correlation Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "Revealing the arcane: an introduction to the art of stochastic volatility models," MPRA Paper 25511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Francesca Di Iorio & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2001. "Indirect inference and variance reduction using control variates," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 39-53.
- Alexander Tsyplakov, 2010. "Revealing the arcane: an introduction to the art of stochastic volatility models (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 8, pages 69-122, July.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Valéry, Pascale, 2009. "Exact and asymptotic tests for possibly non-regular hypotheses on stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 193-206, June.
- Giorgio Calzolari & F. Di Iorio & G. Fiorentini, 1999. "Indirect Estimation of Just-Identified Models with Control Variates," Econometrics Working Papers Archive quaderno46, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Hotta, Luiz Koodi, 2013. "Indirect Inference in fractional short-term interest rate diffusions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 109-126.
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:32:y:2016:i:2:p:154-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10260-016-0373-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:1:y:1998:i:conferenceissue:p:c113-c128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.