Examination of Affordable Housing Policies in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarkar, Anindo & Dhavalikar, Udayan & Agrawal, Vikram & Morris, Sebastian, 2016. "Examination of Affordable Housing Policies in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-33, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay, 2010.
"The Question of Land and Infrastructure Development in India: Urgently Required Reforms for Fairness and Infrastructural Development,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2010-03-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sebastian Morris & Ajay Pandey, 2010. "The Question of Land and Infrastructure Development in India: Urgently Required Reforms for Fairness and Infrastructural Development," Working Papers id:2619, eSocialSciences.
- Morris, Sebastian, 2001. "Issues in Infrastructure Development Today: The Interlinkages," MPRA Paper 24427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annez, Patricia & Bertaud, Alain & Patel, Bimal & Phatak, V. K., 2010. "Working with the market : a new approach to reducing urban slums in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5475, The World Bank.
- Morris, Sebastian & Pandey, Ajay, 2007. "Towards Reform of Land Acquisition Framework in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-05-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAffordable housing; Rajiv Awas Yojana; Housing for All 2022;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:bmh888:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:39-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/bmh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.