Issues in Infrastructure Development Today: The Interlinkages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Engle & Ta-Chung Liu, 1972. "Effects of Aggregation Over Time on Dynamic Characteristics of an Econometric Model," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Volumes 1 and 2, pages 673-737 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju , K. V. & Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2003. "Innovations in irrigation financing," MSSD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anindo Sarkar & Udayan Dhavalikar & Vikram Agrawal & Sebastian Morris, 2016.
"Examination of Affordable Housing Policies in India,"
Business and Management Horizons,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 4(1), pages 39-69, June.
- Sarkar, Anindo & Dhavalikar, Udayan & Agrawal, Vikram & Morris, Sebastian, 2016. "Examination of Affordable Housing Policies in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-33, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sebastian Morris & Samir Barua & Jayanth Varma, 2010. "Reform of the Fiscal and Subsidy Regime for the Petroleum Sector," Working Papers id:2642, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; infrastructure; regulation; market-structure; coordination; state-failure; subsidies;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .