Methodological issues of credit rating – Are sovereign credit rating actions reconstructible?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Kiff, 2013. "Sovereign credit ratings: help or hindrance?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 72, pages 34-38, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mattarocci, Gianluca, 2013. "The Independence of Credit Rating Agencies," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124045699.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burak PIRGAIP, 2017. "Derecelendirme Notu Degisikliklerinin Borsa Istanbul (BIST) Pay Piyasasi’na Etkileri," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 351-368.
More about this item
Keywordscredit rating agency; credit rating; case study;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:finrev:v:15:y:2016:i:1:p:7-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morvay Endre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.