Entrepreneurship in Relation to the Competitive Potential and Position of Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kowalski, Tadeusz & Pietrzykowski, Maciej, 2010. "The economic and monetary union vs. shifts in competitiveness of member states," MPRA Paper 33995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Robert E. Hoskisson & Jeffrey Covin & Henk W. Volberda & Richard A. Johnson, 2011. "Revitalizing Entrepreneurship: The Search for New Research Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1141-1168, September.
- David Audretsch & Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Growth Regimes over Time and Space," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 113-124.
- Ross B. Emmett, 1999. "The Economist and the Entrepreneur: Modernist Impulses in Risk, Uncertainty, and Profit," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 29-52, Spring.
- Pei-Chou Lin & Deng-Shing Huang, 2008. "Technological Regimes and Firm Survival: Evidence Across Sectors and Over Time," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Michael Peneder, 2008. "Firm entry and turnover: the nexus with profitability and growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 327-344, April.
- David Audretsch & Iñaki Peña-Legazkue, 2012. "Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: an introduction to the special issue," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 531-537, October.
- Lutz Trettin & Friederike Welter, 2011. "Challenges for spatially oriented entrepreneurship research," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7-8), pages 575-602, September.
- Christian Fischer & Sebastian Schornberg, 2007. "Assessing the competitiveness situation of EU food and drink manufacturing industries: An index-based approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 473-495.
- Roger Flanagan & Weisheng Lu & Liyin Shen & Carol Jewell, 2007. "Competitiveness in construction: a critical review of research," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(9), pages 989-1000.
- Gina Cristina DIMIAN & Aniela DANCIU, 2011. "National and Regional Competitiveness in the Crisis Context. Successful Examples," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(564)), pages 67-78, November.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; regional competitiveness; Poland;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:10:y:2014:i:01:p:9-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.