Financial Intermediation Versus Stock Markets in a Dynamic Intertemporal Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- S. Bhattacharya & P. Fulghieri & R. Rovelli, 1997. "Financial Intermediation Versus Stock Markets in a Dynamic Intertemporal Model," Working Papers 300, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Corporate Governance: Some Theory and Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 678-689, May.
- Baker, Malcolm & Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2013. "Behavioral Corporate Finance: An Updated Survey," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Freixas & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004.
"Book vs. fair value accounting in banking and intertemporal smoothing,"
Economics Working Papers
771, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Freixas & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2004. "Book vs. Fair Value Accounting in Banking, and Intertemporal Smoothing," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Rancière, 2001.
"Banks, liquidity crises and economic growth,"
Economics Working Papers
853, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2003.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Ranciere, 2004. "Banks, Liquidity Crises and Economic Growth," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 399, Econometric Society.
- Alejandro Gaytán González & Romain Ranciere, 2005. "Banks, Liquidity Crises and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2005-03, Banco de México.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Ranciere, 2005. "Banks, Liquidity Crises and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Dwyer Jr., Gerald P. & Samartín, Margarita, 2009.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-169, June.
- Margarita SamartÃn & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 372, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Margarita Samartín, 2006. "Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Margarita Samartin & Gerald Dwyer, 2004. "Why do Banks Promise to Pay Par on Demand?," 2004 Meeting Papers 180c, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sharon K. Blei, 2007. "Investigating output cycles under two alternative financial systems," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2007-04, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jos van Bommel, 2007. "Endogenous Cycles and Liquidity Risk," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 149, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Hasman, Augusto & Samartín, Margarita & van Bommel, Jos, 2014.
"Financial intermediation in an overlapping generations model with transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 111-125.
- Jos van Bommel & Augusto Hasman & Margarita Samartin, 2011. "Financial Intermediation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Transaction Costs," LSF Research Working Paper Series 11-8, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Ranciere, 2004.
"Wealth, Financial Intermediation and Growth,"
191, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alejandro Gaytan & Romain Rancière, 2004. "Wealth, financial intermediation and growth," Economics Working Papers 851, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2004.
- Alejandro Gaytán González & Romain Ranciere, 2005. "Wealth, Financial Intermediation and Growth," Working Papers 2005-02, Banco de México.
- Ioannis Lazopoulos, 2005. "Cycles And Banking Crisis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 15, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Fulghieri, Paolo & Rovelli, Riccardo, 1998. "Capital markets, financial intermediaries, and liquidity supply," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1157-1180, September.
- Juha-Pekka Niinimäki, 2010. "Liquidity Creation without Bank Panics and Deposit Insurance," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 166(3), pages 521-547, September.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199803)154:1_291:fivsmi_2.0.tx_2-j. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.