Can Tax Coordination Work?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Wildasin, David E., 1989.
"Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 193-212, March.
- WILDASIN, David E., 1989. "Interjurisdictional capital mobility: Fiscal externality and a corrective subsidy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 831, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefan Homburg, 1999. "Competition and Co-ordination in International Capital Income Taxation," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Hoyt, William H., 1991. "Property taxation, Nash equilibrium, and market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 123-131, July.
- Bond, Eric W & Samuelson, Larry, 1989.
"Strategic Behaviour and the Rules for International Taxation of Capital,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1099-1111, December.
- Bond, E.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Strategic Behavior And The Rules For International Taxation Of Capital," Papers 3-88-10, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2013.
"The political economy of corporate tax harmonization — Why do European politicians (dis)like minimum tax rates?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-37.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corporate Tax Harmonization: Why Do European Politicians (Dis)like Minimum Tax Rates?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-108, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kai Konrad, 2008. "Mobile tax base as a global common," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 395-414, August.
- Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre & Sato, Motohiro, 2003.
"Can partial fiscal coordination be welfare worsening?: A model of tax competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 451-458, November.
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre & SATO, Motohiro, 2002. "Can partial fiscal coordination be welfare worsening ? A model of tax competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2002052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre & SATO, Motohiro, 2003. "Can partial fiscal coordination be welfare worsening? A model of tax competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1648, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau & Motohiro Sato, 2002. "Can Partial Fiscal Coordination Be Welfare Worsening? A model of tax competition," CREPP Working Papers 0205, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Cooray, Arusha, 2014. "Tax revenues convergence across ASEAN, Pacific and Oceania countries: Evidence from club convergence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 11-21.
- Wildasin, David E., 2003. "Fiscal competition in space and time," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2571-2588, October.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2007. "Horizontal and Vertical Tax Externalities in a Multicountry World," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Capital Income Tax Coordination and the Income Tax Mix," Working Papers 24-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Otto H. Jacobs & Ralph Brügelmann & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2004. "Sollte die Unternehmensbesteuerung innerhalb der EU harmonisiert werden?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(11), pages 03-10, June.
- Brückner, Matthias, 2001. "Strategic delegation and international capital taxation," ZEI Working Papers B 22-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2002. "Factor Mobility and Redistribution: A Survey," IDEI Working Papers 154, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Giampaolo Arachi, 2001. "Efficient Tax Competition with Factor Mobility and Trade: A Note," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 171-188, March.
- Michael Keen & Kai A. Konrad, 2012. "International Tax Competition and Coordination," Working Papers international_tax_competi, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Eckhard Janeba & John Douglas Wilson, 1999. "Tax Competition and Trade Protection," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(3/4), pages 459-459, July.
- Sven Wehke, 2007. "Fighting Tax Competition in the Presence of Unemployment: Complete versus Partial Tax Coordination," FEMM Working Papers 07010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200007)56:3/4_443:ctcw_2.0.tx_2-u. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.