How bad is divergence in the euro zone? Lessons from the United States and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leila E. Davis & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2017.
"A proposal for a federalized unemployment insurance mechanism for Europe,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 92-116, April.
- Leila E. Davis & Charalampos Konstantinidis & Yorghos Tripodis, 2015. "A proposal for a federalized unemployment insurance mechanism for Europe," Working Papers 2015_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2010. "Eine Wirtschaftsregierung für Europa? Die EU braucht bessere governance, aber kein gouvernement économique," RWI Positionen 41, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Esposito, Piero, 2017. "Trade creation, trade diversion and imbalances in the EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 462-472.
- Alberto Botta, 2014.
"Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: what's new for industrial policy in the EU?,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(269), pages 169-216.
- Botta, Alberto, 2014. "Structural asymmetries at the roots of the eurozone crisis: What's new for industrial policy in the EU?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14453, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Esposito, Piero, 2015. "Trade (dis)Integration and Imbalances in the EMU," SEP Working Papers 2015/7, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Esposito, Piero & Messori, Marcello, 2016. "Improved Structural Competitiveness or Deep Recession? On the recent macroeconomic rebalances in the EMU," SEP Working Papers 2016/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- repec:zbw:rwipos:041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2010. "Eine Wirtschaftsregierung für Europa? – Die EU braucht bessere governance, aber kein gouvernement économique," RWI Positionen, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 24, December.
More about this item
Keywordsdivergences; European Monetary Union; labor costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:431-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.