Business Cycle Volatility and Economic Growth: A Reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2011. "The Link between Output Growth and Output Volatility in Five Crisis-Affected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 46068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabil ALIMI, 2016. "The Effect Of Economic Freedom On Business Cycle Volatility: Case Of Developing Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 139-158.
- Macri, Joseph & Sinha, Dipendra, 2007. "Does Black’s Hypothesis for Output Variability Hold for Mexico?," MPRA Paper 4021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyubomir Ivanov, 2005. "Is "The ideal filter" really Ideal: The usage of Frequency Filtering and Spurious Cycles," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 79-96.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9336-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:4:p:429-443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorg Dopke, 2004. "How Robust is the Empirical Link between Business-Cycle Volatility and Long-Run Growth in OECD Countries?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:143-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R., 2015. "The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 158-170.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2014.
"Financial Development, Shocks, And Growth Volatility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 651-688, April.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2009. "Financial Development, Shocks, and Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 17799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005. "Financial openness and business cycle volatility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 744-765, September.
- Michael Jetter, 2013. "Volatility and Growth: An Explanation for the Disagreement," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010944, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Jetter, Michael, 2014. "Volatility and growth: Governments are key," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 71-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:107-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.