Business Cycle Volatility and Economic Growth: A Reassessment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Nabil ALIMI, 2016. "The Effect Of Economic Freedom On Business Cycle Volatility: Case Of Developing Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 139-158.
- Jorg Dopke, 2004. "How Robust is the Empirical Link between Business-Cycle Volatility and Long-Run Growth in OECD Countries?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005.
"Financial openness and business cycle volatility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 744-765, September.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Döpke, Jörg & Buch, Claudia M., 2002. "Financial Openness and Business Cycle Volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1121, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Macri, Joseph & Sinha, Dipendra, 2007. "Does Black’s Hypothesis for Output Variability Hold for Mexico?," MPRA Paper 4021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Jetter, 2013. "Volatility and Growth: An Explanation for the Disagreement," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010944, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Lyubomir Ivanov, 2005. "Is "The ideal filter" really Ideal: The usage of Frequency Filtering and Spurious Cycles," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 79-96.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-016-9336-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jetter, Michael, 2014. "Volatility and growth: Governments are key," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 71-88.
- Jetter, Michael, 2013. "Volatility and Growth: Governments are Key," IZA Discussion Papers 7826, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R., 2015. "The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 158-170.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2011. "The Link between Output Growth and Output Volatility in Five Crisis-Affected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 46068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2014. "Financial Development, Shocks, And Growth Volatility," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 651-688, April.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2009. "Financial Development, Shocks, and Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 17799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:107-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed