Business Cycle Volatility and Economic Growth: A Reassessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorg Dopke, 2004. "How Robust is the Empirical Link between Business-Cycle Volatility and Long-Run Growth in OECD Countries?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23.
- Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Arshad, Shaista & Alam, Nafis, 2018. "A tripartite inquiry into volatility-efficiency-integration nexus - case of emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 143-161.
- Mao, Xuegeng & Yang, Albert C. & Peng, Chung-Kang & Shang, Pengjian, 2020. "Analysis of economic growth fluctuations based on EEMD and causal decomposition," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 553(C).
- Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R., 2015. "The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 158-170.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2011. "The Link between Output Growth and Output Volatility in Five Crisis-Affected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 46068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2014.
"Financial Development, Shocks, And Growth Volatility,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 651-688, April.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2009. "Financial Development, Shocks, and Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 17799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabil ALIMI, 2016. "The Effect Of Economic Freedom On Business Cycle Volatility: Case Of Developing Countries," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 43, pages 139-158.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Doepke, Joerg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2005. "Financial openness and business cycle volatility," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 744-765, September.
- Macri, Joseph & Sinha, Dipendra, 2007. "Does Black’s Hypothesis for Output Variability Hold for Mexico?," MPRA Paper 4021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Jetter, 2013. "Volatility and Growth: An Explanation for the Disagreement," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010944, Universidad EAFIT.
- Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Mensi, Walid & Ko, Hee-Un & Yoon, Seong-Min & Kang, Sang Hoon, 2020. "Why cryptocurrency markets are inefficient: The impact of liquidity and volatility," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Lyubomir Ivanov, 2005. "Is "The ideal filter" really Ideal: The usage of Frequency Filtering and Spurious Cycles," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 79-96.
- Martin Zagler, 2017. "Empirical evidence on growth and business cycles," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 547-566, August.
- Jetter, Michael, 2014. "Volatility and growth: Governments are key," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 71-88.
- Shaista Arshad, 2017. "Analysing the Relationship between Oil Prices and Islamic Stock Markets," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(4), pages 429-443, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:107-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.