Are Prices Unimportant? The Changing Structure of the Industrialized Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Schettkat & Joep Damen, 2004. "Demand Patterns and Employment Structures an Aggregate Analysis," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp11, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2006. "The shift to services employment: A review of the literature," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, June.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2003. "The Shift to Services: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 964, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2007. "The rise of service employment and its impact on aggregate productivity growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 438-459, December.
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2014. "Job polarization on local labor markets," IAB Discussion Paper 201418, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Andreas Chai, 2018. "Household consumption patterns and the sectoral composition of growing economies: A review of the interlinkages," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201802, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2006.
"The service paradox and endogenous economic growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2003. "The service paradox and endogenous economic growth," Department of Economics Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Blien, Uwe & Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja, 2006.
"Local employment growth in West Germany: A dynamic panel approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 445-458, August.
- Uwe Blien & Jens Suedekum & Katja Wolf, 2005. "Local Employment Growth in West Germany - A Dynamic Panel Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p620, European Regional Science Association.
- Blien, Uwe & Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja, 2005. "Local Employment Growth in West Germany: A Dynamic Panel Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer Frank & Otto Anne, 2006. "Schrumpfung im Ruhrgebiet – Wachstum im Saarland," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 147-161, October.
- Partridge, Mark & Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Betz, Michael, 2019. "Are the Most Productive Regions Necessarily the Most Successful? Local Effects of Productivity Growth on Employment and Earnings," MPRA Paper 91797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:30:i:4:p:807-810 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2006.
"Sectoral Explanations of Employment in Europe: The Role of Services,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward, Melanie, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Working Paper Series 625, European Central Bank.
- Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Cuadrado-Roura, Juan R., 2009. "Is growth of services an obstacle to productivity growth? A comparative analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 254-265, December.
- Uwe Blien & Lutz Eigenhueller & Markus Promberger & Norbert Schanne, 2013. "The Shift-Share Regression: An Application to Regional Employ-ment Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p614, European Regional Science Association.
- Sophie-Charlotte Meyer & Ronald Schettkat, 2013. "Price Convergence in Euroland. Evidence from micro data without noise," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Sultan, Muyed, 2008. "The Tertiary Sector Is Going to Dominate the World Economy; Should We Worry?," MPRA Paper 14681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:21:y:1999:i:3:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.