Professor Krugman's 45-Degree Rule
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Vaona, Andrea, 2016. "The effect of renewable energy generation on import demand," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 354-359.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1995. "Growth with imported capital goods, limited export demand and foreign debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-53.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2001. "Notes on trade and growth," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td166, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Salvatore D'Acunto & Sergio Destefanis & Marco Musella, 2004. "Exports, Supply Constraints and Growth: An Investigation using Regional Data," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 167-189.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Junior, 2001. "External debt sustainability: empirical evidence in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td154, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Magnani, Natalia & Vaona, Andrea, 2013.
"Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 663-671.
- Natalia Magnani & Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Regional spillover effects of renewable energy generation in Italy," Working Papers 12/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of payments constrained growth models: history and overview," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 307-351.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Import demand and renewable energy generation in 26 countries," Working Papers 07/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Fiorillo, Fabio, 2001. "Rate of growth and sector specialisation coevolution in a Kaldorian export-led growth model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 91-114, March.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2007. "A structural economic dynamics approach to balance-of-payments-constrained growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 755-774, September.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2006. "A Structural Economic Dynamics Approach To Balance-Of-Payments-Constrained Growth," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 119, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- H. Sonmez Atesoglu & Donald Dutkowsky, 1997. "On the dynamics of balance of payments constrained growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1343-1351.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2009. "Long-Run Growth in Open Economies: Export-Led Cumulative Causation or a Balance-of-Payments Constraint?," Working Papers 2009-23, American University, Department of Economics.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2017. "“Thirlwall’s Law” reconsidered," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(1), pages 29-57, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:14:y:1991:i:1:p:23-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed