Further Evidence on the Real Interest Rate Parity Hypothesis in Central and East European Countries: Unit Roots and Nonlinearities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Öge Güney, Pelin & Hasanov, Mübariz, 2014. "Real interest rate parity hypothesis in post-Soviet countries: Evidence from unit root tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 120-129.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pepin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014.
"A re-examination of real interest parity in CEECs using old and new generations of panel unit root tests,"
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pepin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014. "A RE-EXAMINATION OF REAL INTEREST PARITY IN CEECs USING OLD AND NEW GENERATIONS OF PANEL UNIT ROOT TESTS," Working Papers hal-00959475, HAL.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:663-680 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2016.
"A RE-EXAMINATION OF REAL INTEREST PARITY IN CEECs USING ‘OLD’ AND ‘NEW’ SECOND-GENERATION PANEL UNIT ROOT TESTS,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014. "A RE-EXAMINATION OF REAL INTEREST PARITY IN CEECs USING 'OLD' AND 'NEW' SECOND GENERATION PANEL UNIT ROOT TESTS," Working Papers hal-01089380, HAL.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pépin & Aviral Kumar Tiwaric, 2016. "A re-examination of real interest parity in CEECs using 'old' and 'new' second-generation panel unit root tests," Post-Print halshs-01388921, HAL.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Soon, Siew-Voon & Boršič, Darja, 2013. "Real interest parity in Central and Eastern European countries: Evidence on integration into EU and the US markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 163-180.
- Burak Saltoglu & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012.
"The Role of Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Further Evidence from an Emerging Market,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 48-63, November.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yazgan, Ege, 2009. "The role of Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Further evidence from an Emerging Market," MPRA Paper 18741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Chun & Jian, Na & Liu, Tie-Ying & Su, Chi-Wei, 2016. "Purchasing power parity and real exchange rate in Central Eastern European countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 349-358.
- Abdullah Gulcu & Dilem Yildirim, 2018. "Smooth Breaks And Nonlinear Mean Reversion In Real Interest Parity: Evidence From East Asian Countries," ERC Working Papers 1804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2018.
- Pelin Oge Guney & Erdinc Telatar & Mubariz Hasanov, 2012. "Time Series Behaviour of the Real Interest Rates in Transition Economies," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20125, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscentral and eastern Europe; nonlinearities; real interest rate parity; unit roots;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:22-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.