Asymmetry of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karol Szafranek, 2016. "Linking excessive disinflation and output movements in an emerging, small open economy A hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve perspective," NBP Working Papers 239, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-16-00537 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:587-612 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:betajl:0015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szafranek, Karol, 2017. "Flattening of the New Keynesian Phillips curve: Evidence for an emerging, small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 334-348.
- Raphael, Brun-Aguerre & Ana-Maria, Fuertes & Matthew, Greenwood-Nimmo, 2016. "Heads I Win, Tails You Lose: Asymmetry in Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Import Prices," MPRA Paper 71764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012.
"Non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from smooth transition models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2530-2545.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from smooth transition models," Post-Print halshs-00761018, HAL.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Non-linearities in exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from smooth transition models," MPRA Paper 39258, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:49:y:2011:i:1:p:30-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.