What Moves OECD Real Interest Rates?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2006. "Modelling the Fisher hypothesis: World wide evidence," Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ari Aisen & David Hauner, 2013.
"Budget deficits and interest rates: a fresh perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2501-2510, June.
- Ari Aisen & David Hauner, 2008. "Budget Deficits and Interest Rates; A Fresh Perspective," IMF Working Papers 08/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2006.
"Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Precautionary Behaviour: a model of "global imbalances","
WEF Working Papers
0014, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Capital Flows, Interest Rates and Precautionary Behaviour: a model of Global Imbalances," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 152, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Boewer BÃ¶wer, Uwe, 2006. "Risk Sharing, Financial integration, and "Mundell II" in the Enlarged European Union," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xz37086, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Sirichand, Kavita & Vivian, Andrew & Wohar, Mark E., 2015.
"Examining real interest parity: Which component reverts quickest and in which regime?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 72-83.
- Kavita Sirichand & Andrew Vivian & Mark E.Wohar, 2014. "Examining real interest parity: which component reverts quickest and in which regime?," Discussion Paper Series 2014_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2014.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Pilegaard, Rasmus & Stracca, Livio, 2006. "The output gap and the real interest rate gap in the euro area, 1960-2003," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 775-790, October.
- repec:kap:compec:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9662-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "Does Real Interest Rate Parity Hold For Oecd Countries? New Evidence Using Panel Stationarity Tests With Cross-Section Dependence And Structural Breaks," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(5), pages 568-590, November.
- Helmut Herwartz & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2006. "Panel non stationary tests of the Fisher hypothesis in a world wide context. An analysis of 114 economies during the period 1960-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and ¿Self-Insurance¿," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1606, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and ¿Self-Insurance¿," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6731, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and 'Self-insurance',"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and “Self-Insurance”," Research Department Publications 4498, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:35:y:2003:i:3:p:375-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.