Household Credit and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Gillman & Anton Nakov, 2004.
"Granger causality of the inflation-growth mirror in accession countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 653-681, December.
- Gillman, Max & Nakov, Anton, 2005. "Granger Causality of the Inflation-Growth Mirror in Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szilárd Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2005.
"A Comparison Of Exchange Economies Within A Monetary Business Cycle,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(4), pages 542-562, July.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2005. "A Comparison of Exchange Economies within a Monetary Business Cycle," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Szilárd Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2005.
"Credit Shocks in the Financial Deregulatory Era: Not the Usual Suspects,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 668-687, July.
- Benk, Szilárd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2005. "Credit Shocks in the Financial Deregulatory Era: Not the Usual Suspects," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2002. "Monetary Policy Functions and Transmission Mechanisms: An Overview," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 1, pages 001-020 Central Bank of Chile.
- Chengsi Zhang, 2013. "Monetary Dynamics of Inflation in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 737-760, June.
- Gillman, Max & Otto, Glenn, 2003. "Money demand in a banking time economy," HWWA Discussion Papers 254, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Benson Ogbonna & Kalu Uma, 2014. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism In Nigeria: An Overview," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702101, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kalu E. Uma & Benson M. Ogbonna & Paul Obidike, 2014. "Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism In Nigeria: An Overview," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702180, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2011.
"Inflation, Investment and Growth: a Money and Banking Approach,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(310), pages 260-282, April.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2009. "Inflation, Investment and Growth: a Money and Banking Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0911, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dressler, Scott J. & Li, Victor E., 2009. "Inside money, credit, and investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 970-984, April.
- Mattoscio Nicola & Colantonio Emiliano & Odoardi Iacopo & Perrucci Antonella, 2013. "Restriction Of Credit After The Crisis Or A Different Allocation Of Resources? The Italian Case," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 481-490, July.
- Szilard Benk & Tamas Csabafi & Jing Dang & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2016. "Tuning in RBC Growth Spectra," IMF Working Papers 16/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Shu-Hua, 2015. "Macroeconomic (In)Stability Of Interest Rate Rules In A Model With Banking System And Reserve Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(07), pages 1476-1508, October.
- W. Douglas McMillin & William D. Lastrapes, 2001. "Cross-Country Variation in the Liquidity Effect," Departmental Working Papers 2001-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Max Gillman & Mark N Harris & Michal Kejak, 2007. "The Interaction of Inflation and Financial Development with Endogenous Growth," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 29, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2007. " Inflation, Financial Development and Human Capital-Based Endogenous Growth: an Explanation of Ten Empirical Findings," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0703, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Daniel S Kanda, 2006. "Credit Flows, Fiscal Policy, and the External Deficit of Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 06/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Li, Victor E. & Chang, Chia-Ying, 2004. "The cyclical behavior of household and business investment in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 691-706, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:32:y:2000:i:3:p:335-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.