Twin Deficits versus Unpleasant Fiscal Arithmetic in a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Annicchiarico, 2006. "Fiscal Policy and Exchange Rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 165-185, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:4:p:305-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- S M Ali Abbas & Jacques Bouhga-Hagbe & Antonio Fatás & Paolo Mauro & Ricardo C Velloso, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy and the Current Account,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(4), pages 603-629, November.
- Ali Abbas, S.M. & Bouhga-Hagbe, Jacques & Fatás, Antonio & Mauro, Paolo & Velloso, Ricardo C., 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account," CEPR Discussion Papers 7859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 10/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Nina Budina & Sweder Van Wijnbergen, 2001.
"Fiscal deficits, monetary reform and inflation stabilization in romania,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 165-194.
- Budina, Nina & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2000. "Fiscal deficits, monetary reform, and inflation stabilization in Romania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2298, The World Bank.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2003. "Fiscal Deficits and Currency Crises," CEIS Research Paper 15, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Piersanti, Giovanni, 2000. "Current account dynamics and expected future budget deficits: some international evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 255-271, April.
- Daniel Ryan, 1998. "Optimum government credibility in an open-economy fiscal expansion," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 305-317, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:7:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cantor & Robert Driskill, 1996. "Can a fiscal contraction strengthen a currency?: Some doubts about conventional Mundell-Fleming results," Research Paper 9629, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shankar Prasad Acharya, 2009. "Verification of Causality through VAR and Intervention Analysis: Econometric Modeling on Budget Deficit and Trade Deficit in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 21, pages 1-1, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:27:y:1995:i:3:p:639-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.