Monetary Policy, Aggregate Uncertainty, and the Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Christian Aubin & IBRAHIMA DIOUF & DOMINIQUE PEPIN, 2013. "Influence De La Politique Monetaire Sur Le Prix Des Actifs Financiers :Les Enseignements D’Un Modele Miu Applique A La Fed: Impact Of Monetary Policy On Asset Prices :Lessons From A Miu Model Applied ," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(3-4), pages 313-333.
- Ralph Chami & Thomas F. Cosimano & Connel Fullenkamp, 2001. "Capital Trading, Stock Trading, and the Inflation Tax on Equity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 575-606, July.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008.
"Monetary Policy Effects On Financial Risk Premia,"
University of Manchester, vol. 76(6), pages 690-707, December.
- Paul Söderlind, 2006. "Monetary Policy Effects on Financial Risk Premia," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Najeb M.H. Masoud, 2013. "The Impact of Stock Market Performance upon Economic Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 788-798.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Du, Ding, 2006. "Monetary policy, stock returns and inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 36-54.
- Robert-Paul Berben, 2007.
"Does stock market uncertainty impair the use of monetary indicators in the euro area?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 13-23.
- Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "Does stock market uncertainty impair the use of monetary indicators in the euro area?," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-15, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Guerello, Chiara, 2016. "The effect of investors’ confidence on monetary policy transmission mechanism," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 248-266.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:27:y:1995:i:2:p:570-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.