The International Debt Crisis and Bank Security Returns in 1982
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Pagano, Michael S., 2007. "Convergence and risk-return linkages across financial service firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1167-1190, April.
- Kilic, Osman & Hassan, M. Kabir & Tufte, David, 2000. "Market efficiency, the Mexican peso crisis, and the US bank stock returns: An application of the event parameter method," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 73-86.
- Cole, Rebel A. & Moshirian, Fariborz & Wu, Qiongbing, 2008. "Bank stock returns and economic growth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 995-1007, June.
- Jordan, John S. & Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S., 2000. "The Market Reaction to the Disclosure of Supervisory Actions: Implications for Bank Transparency," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 298-319, July.
- Gunther, Jeffery W. & Moore, Robert R., 2003.
"Loss underreporting and the auditing role of bank exams,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 153-177, April.
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Robert R. Moore, 2002. "Loss underreporting and the auditing role of bank exams," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gunther, Jeffery W. & Moore, Robert R., 2003. "Early warning models in real time," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1979-2001, October.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Nohel, Tom, 1996. "The stock-market reaction to dividend cuts and omissions by commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1485-1508, November.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Abdullah Mamun, 2009. "Global Impact of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act: Evidence from Insurance Industries of Developed Countries," NFI Working Papers 2009-WP-13, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Larry D. Wall & Timothy W. Koch, 2000. "Bank loan-loss accounting: a review of theoretical and empirical evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 1-20.
- Fissel, Gary S. & Goldberg, Lawrence & Hanweck, Gerald A., 2006. "Bank portfolio exposure to emerging markets and its effects on bank market value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1103-1126, April.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Kaen, Fred R. & Michalsen, Dag, 1997. "The effects of the Norwegian banking crisis on Norwegian equities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 83-111, June.
- Bertrand Rime, 2003. "The Reaction of Swiss Banks' Stock Prices to the Russian Crisis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(I), pages 101-124, March.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Madura, Jeff, 2001. "Why do contagion effects vary among bank failures?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 657-680, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:19:y:1987:i:1:p:46-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .