Bank Capital and Public Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2011. "Regret theory and the banking firm: The optimal bank interest margin," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2483-2487.
- A. Lanzavecchia & L. Poletti, 2005. "Social and alternative banking: project selection and monitoring after the New Basel Capital Accord," Economics Department Working Papers 2005-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Mthuli Ncube, 0. "Financial Services and Economic Development in Africa-super- 1," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(suppl_1), pages -57.
- Kim, Kenneth A. & Lee, Sang-Hyop & Rhee, S. Ghon, 2007. "Large shareholder monitoring and regulation: The Japanese banking experience," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 466-486.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 1992. "Creditor country regulations and commercial bank lending to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 917, The World Bank.
- Yair E. Orgler & Robert A. Taggart, Jr., 1981. "Implications of Corporate Capital Structure Theory for Banking Institutions," NBER Working Papers 0737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miles, David, 1995. "Optimal regulation of deposit taking financial intermediaries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1365-1384, August.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- Greggory A. Brauer, 1984. "The Value Impacts Of Capital Adequacy Regulation And Stochastic Deposits," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 95-103, June.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Greenbaum, Stuart I & Thakor, Anjan V, 1992. " Is Fairly Priced Deposit Insurance Possible?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 227-245, March.
- Milne, Alistair, 2006. "Optimal regulation of deposit taking financial intermediaries: A correction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 509-516, February.
- Broll, Udo & Eckwert, Bernhard, 2004. "Transparency in the Interbank Market and the Volume of Bank Intermediated Loans," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2007. "Pillar 1 versus Pillar 2 under Risk Management," NBER Chapters,in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 377-416 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bakirov Rustam & Grishan Maxim, 2003. "Banking regulation and financial stability," EERC Working Paper Series 99-088e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kit, Pong Wong, 1997. "On the determinants of bank interest margins under credit and interest rate risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 251-271, February.
- Yilmaz, Ensar, 2009. "Capital accumulation and regulation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 760-771, August.
- Stuart I. Greenbaum & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Bank Funding Modes," Finance 0411052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:10:y:1978:i:2:p:158-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .