Determining abnormally lDetermining abnormally low price in procurement: the case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qiao, Yu & Labi, Samuel & Fricker, Jon D., 2021. "Does highway project bundling policy affect bidding competition? Insights from a mixed ordinal logistic model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 228-242.
- Camos Daurella,Daniel & Estache,Antonio, 2017.
"Regulating water and sanitation network services accounting for institutional and informational constraints,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8149, The World Bank.
- Daniel Camos-Daurella & Antonio Estache, 2017. "Regulating Water an Sanitation Network Services. Accounting for Institutional and Informational Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-28, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Daniela Pirvu & Claudia Violeta Stanciu-Tolea, 2016. "Socially Responsible Public Procurement. Tools for Facilitation of Social Enterprises’ Access to the Romanian Public Procurement Market," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 287-298, September.
- Yang, Christopher, 2013. "A framework for allocating greenhouse gas emissions from electricity generation to plug-in electric vehicle charging," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 722-732.
- Martijn van den Hurk, 2016. "Bundling the procurement of sports infrastructure projects: How neither public nor private actors really benefit," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(8), pages 1369-1386, December.
- Kristina Knüpfer & Samuel Matthew G. Dumlao & Miguel Esteban & Tomoya Shibayama & Keiichi N. Ishihara, 2021. "Analysis of PV Subsidy Schemes, Installed Capacity and Their Electricity Generation in Japan," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(8), pages 1-21, April.
- Wakiyama, Takako & Kuriyama, Akihisa, 2018. "Assessment of renewable energy expansion potential and its implications on reforming Japan's electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 302-316.
- Kuramochi, Takeshi, 2015. "Review of energy and climate policy developments in Japan before and after Fukushima," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1320-1332.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2018.
"The effect of default rates on retail competition and pricing decisions of competitive retailers: The case of Alberta,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 298-311.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2017. "The Effect of Default Rates on Retail Competition and Pricing Decisions of Competitive Retailers: The Case of Alberta," Working Papers 2017-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mimović Predrag & Krstić Ana, 2016. "Application of Multi-Criteria Analysis in the Public Procurement Process Optimization," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 54(1), pages 103-128, March.
- Martin Vyklicky & Petr Man & Rudolf Franz Heidu & Radek Jurcík, 2016. "Qualification Requirements for Foreign Suppliers in Public Procurement - Evidence from the Czech Republic," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 19-39, March.
More about this item
Keywordspublic procurement; Prozorro; abnormally low price;
All these keywords.
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- C57 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Econometrics of Games and Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kse:modern:v:2:y:2019:i:1:p:45-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ksecoua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Iryna Sobetska (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ksecoua.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.