Internal Audit – Determinant Factor In Preventing And Detecting Fraud Related Activity To Public Entities Financial Accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fen-May Liou, 2008. "Fraudulent financial reporting detection and business failure prediction models: a comparison," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 650-662, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harlan L. Etheridge & Kathy H. Y. Hsu, 2015. "Minimizing the Costs of Using Models to Assess the Financial Health of Banks," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 5(11), pages 9-18, November.
- Shirley Wong & Sitalakshmi Venkatraman, 2015. "Financial Accounting Fraud Detection Using Business Intelligence," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(11), pages 1187-1207, November.
- Amani, Farzaneh A. & Fadlalla, Adam M., 2017. "Data mining applications in accounting: A review of the literature and organizing framework," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 32-58.
- Harlan L. Etheridge & Kathy H. Y. Hsu, 2015. "Minimizing the Costs of Using Models to Assess the Financial Health of Banks," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(11), pages 9-18, November.
- Gullkvist, Benita & Jokipii, Annukka, 2013. "Perceived importance of red flags across fraud types," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-61.
- Steven Liew Woon Choy & Jayaraman Munusamy & Shankar Chelliah & Ally Mandari, 2011. "Effects of Financial Distress Condition on the Company Performance: A Malaysian Perspective," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 85-99, August.
- Mary Jane Lenard & Karin A. Petruska & Pervaiz Alam & Bing Yu, 2012. "Indicators of audit fees and fraud classification: impact of SOX," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(5), pages 500-525, May.
- Abdul Ghafoor & Rozaimah Zainudin & Nurul Shahnaz Mahdzan, 2019. "Factors Eliciting Corporate Fraud in Emerging Markets: Case of Firms Subject to Enforcement Actions in Malaysia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 587-608, December.
- Feng, Wenjun & Wang, Yiming & Zhang, Zhengjun, 2018. "Informed trading in the Bitcoin market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 63-70.
More about this item
KeywordsInternal Audit; Financial And Accounting Fraud; Faithful Image; Public Entity; Significant Distortions;
All these keywords.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:1:p:55-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.