Analysis About The European Shipping And Payment Trends 1975 – 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manolis G. Kavussanos & Nikos K. Nomikos, 1999. "The forward pricing function of the shipping freight futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 353-376, May.
- Manolis Kavussanos, 1997. "The dynamics of time-varying volatilities in different size second-hand ship prices of the dry-cargo sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 433-443.
- Jostein Tvedt, 1998. "Valuation of a European futures option in the BIFFEX market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 167-175, April.
- Veenstra, Albert Willem & Franses, Philip Hans, 1997. "A co-integration approach to forecasting freight rates in the dry bulk shipping sector," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 447-458, November.
More about this item
KeywordsShipping; market; price; transport; perspective;
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:63-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.