Cross-boundary container truck congestion: the case of the Hong Kong-Pearl River Delta region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Norojono & W. Young, 2003. "A Stated preference freight mode choice model," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 1-1, April.
- de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie, 2005. "Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 295-324, May.
- Leandro García-Menéndez & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Delia Pinero De Miguel, 2004. "Determinants of Mode Choice between Road and Shipping for Freight Transport: Evidence for Four Spanish Exporting Sectors," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(3), pages 447-466, September.
- Loo, Becky P. Y., 2002. "The Textile and Clothing Industries Under the Fifth Kondratieff Wave: Some Insights from the Case of Hong Kong," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 847-872, May.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Shinghal, Nalin & Fowkes, Tony, 2002. "Freight mode choice and adaptive stated preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 367-378, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Wang, Dingwei, 2014. "Container drayage problem with flexible orders and its near real-time solution strategies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 235-251.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Logistics; Modal choice; Route choice; Customs check-point;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:257-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.