Cross-boundary container truck congestion: the case of the Hong Kong-Pearl River Delta region
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Shinghal, Nalin & Fowkes, Tony, 2002. "Freight mode choice and adaptive stated preferences," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 367-378, September.
- de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie, 2005. "Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 295-324, May.
- O. Norojono & W. Young, 2003. "A Stated preference freight mode choice model," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 1-1, April.
- Leandro García-Menéndez & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Delia Pinero De Miguel, 2004. "Determinants of Mode Choice between Road and Shipping for Freight Transport: Evidence for Four Spanish Exporting Sectors," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 38(3), pages 447-466, September.
- Loo, Becky P. Y., 2002. "The Textile and Clothing Industries Under the Fifth Kondratieff Wave: Some Insights from the Case of Hong Kong," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 847-872, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:257-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.