Passenger experience with quality-enhanced bus service: the tyne and wear ‘superoute’ services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Hensher & Paola Prioni, 2002. "A Service Quality Index for Area-wide Contract Performance Assessment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 93-113, January.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Chiou, Lesley & Walker, Joan L., 2007. "Masking identification of discrete choice models under simulation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 683-703, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifton, Geoffrey T. & Mulley, Corinne & Hensher, David A., 2014. "Bus Rapid Transit versus Heavy Rail in suburban Sydney – Comparing successive iterations of a proposed heavy rail line project to the pre-existing BRT network," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 126-141.
- Bajada, Thérèse & Titheridge, Helena, 2016. "To contract or to operate publicly? Observations from the bus service reform transition process in Malta," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 281-291.
- Ratanavaraha, Vatanavongs & Jomnonkwao, Sajjakaj, 2014. "Model of users׳ expectations of drivers of sightseeing buses: confirmatory factor analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 253-262.
- repec:exl:1trans:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:123-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:111-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernandez, Sara & Monzon, Andres & de Oña, Rocío, 2016. "Urban transport interchanges: A methodology for evaluating perceived quality," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 31-43.
- Clifton, Geoffrey T. & Mulley, Corinne, 2016. "A historical overview of enhanced bus services in Australian cities: What has been tried, what has worked?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 11-25.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:211-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Redman, Lauren & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy & Hartig, Terry, 2013. "Quality attributes of public transport that attract car users: A research review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 119-127.
- Juan Oña & Rocío Oña & Griselda López, 2016. "Transit service quality analysis using cluster analysis and decision trees: a step forward to personalized marketing in public transportation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 725-747, September.
- Machado-León, José Luis & de Oña, Rocío & Baouni, Tahar & de Oña, Juan, 2017. "Railway transit services in Algiers: priority improvement actions based on users perceptions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 175-185.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality bus partnerships; Quality improvement; Customer experience; Ordered choice; Heterogeneous thresholds; Random parameters; Bus passenger attitudes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.