A note on the ordinal equivalence of power indices in games with coalition structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Courtin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2013. "A note on the ordinal equivalence of power indices in games with coalition structure," THEMA Working Papers 2013-30, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laruelle,Annick & Valenciano,Federico, 2011. "Voting and Collective Decision-Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521182638.
- Dominique Lepelley & N. Andjiga & F. Chantreuil, 2003. "La mesure du pouvoir de vote," Post-Print halshs-00069255, HAL.
- Roland Pongou & Bertrand Tchantcho & Lawrence Diffo Lambo, 2011.
"Political influence in multi-choice institutions: cyclicity, anonymity, and transitivity,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 157-178, February.
- Pongou, Roland & Tchantcho, Bertrand & Diffo Lambo, Lawrence, 2008. "Political Influence in Multi-Choice Institutions: Cyclicity, Anonymity and Transitivity," MPRA Paper 18240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2009.
- Tchantcho, Bertrand & Lambo, Lawrence Diffo & Pongou, Roland & Engoulou, Bertrand Mbama, 2008. "Voters' power in voting games with abstention: Influence relation and ordinal equivalence of power theories," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 335-350, September.
- Hamiache, Gerard, 1999.
"A new axiomatization of the Owen value for games with coalition structures,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 281-305, May.
- Hamiache, G., 1997. "New Axiomatizations of the Owen Value for Games with Coalition Structures," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 97a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Parker, Cameron, 2012. "The influence relation for ternary voting games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 867-881.
- Lawrence Diffo Lambo & Joël Moulen, 2002. "Ordinal equivalence of power notions in voting games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 313-325, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:theord:v:86:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11238-018-9672-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2019.
"Coalitional desirability and the equal division value,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 95-106, February.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2017. "Coalitional desirability and the equal division value," Working Papers 2017-08, CRESE.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2019. "Coalitional desirability and the equal division value," Post-Print halshs-01951010, HAL.
- Courtin, Sébastien & Nganmeni, Zéphirin & Tchantcho, Bertrand, 2017. "Dichotomous multi-type games with a coalition structure," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 9-17.
- Sébastien Courtin & Zéphirin Nganmeni & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2017. "Dichotomous multi-type games with a coalition structure," Post-Print halshs-01545772, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsVoting games; Coalition structure; Power indices; Desirability relation; C71; D72;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:78:y:2015:i:4:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.