Industry Competition and Firm Human Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabras, Ignazio & Goumagias, Nikolaos D. & Fernandes, Kiran & Cowling, Peter & Li, Feng & Kudenko, Daniel & Devlin, Sam & Nucciarelli, Alberto, 2017. "Exploring survival rates of companies in the UK video-games industry: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 305-314.
- Brocheler, Vera & Maijoor, Steven & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2004. "Auditor human capital and audit firm survival: The Dutch audit industry in 1930-1992," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 627-646, October.
- Hellerstedt, Karin & Wennberg, Karl & Frederiksen, Lars, 2014. "University Knowledge Spillovers & Regional Start-up Rates: Supply and Demand Side Factors," Ratio Working Papers 230, The Ratio Institute.
- Karl Wennberg & Karin Hellerstedt, 2011. "Evolution of knowledge intensive firms: a sociogeographic demand side perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Gianpaolo Abatecola & Gabriele Mandarelli & Sara Poggesi, 2013. "The personality factor: how top management teams make decisions. A literature review," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 1073-1100, November.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9824-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan de Kok & Frank den Butter & Edwin van Gameren, 2001. "The Effects of transaction costs and human capital on firm size: a simulation model approach," Scales Research Reports H200011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Watson, Warren & Stewart, Wayne Jr. & BarNir, Anat, 2003. "The effects of human capital, organizational demography, and interpersonal processes on venture partner perceptions of firm profit and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-164, March.
- M. C. Guardo & K. R. Harrigan, 2016. "Shaping the path to inventive activity: the role of past experience in R&D alliances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 250-269, April.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Gameren, Edwin van & Kok, Jan M.P. de, 2001. "The effects of transaction costs and human capital on firm size : a simulation model approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Samagaio, Antonio & Rodrigues, Ricardo, 2016. "Human capital and performance in young audit firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5354-5359.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:8:y:1996:i:5:p:347-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.