Enacting entrepreneurship research in a pioneering, provocative and participative way: on the work of Bengt Johannisson
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Sarah Jack & Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Alistair R. Anderson, 2008. "Change and the development of entrepreneurial networks over time: a processual perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 125-159, March.
- Landström, Hans & Johannisson, Bengt, 2001. "Theoretical foundations of Swedish entrepreneurship and small-business research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 225-248, June.
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Chepurenko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Theory: New Challenges and Future Prospects," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 44-57.
More about this item
KeywordsInterpretive turn; Organizing; Enactive research; Networking; Regional development; Curiosity; M13; M26; L26;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.