Enacting entrepreneurship research in a pioneering, provocative and participative way: on the work of Bengt Johannisson
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Jack & Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Alistair R. Anderson, 2008. "Change and the development of entrepreneurial networks over time: a processual perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 125-159, March.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Landström, Hans & Johannisson, Bengt, 2001. "Theoretical foundations of Swedish entrepreneurship and small-business research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 225-248, June.
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Chepurenko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Theory: New Challenges and Future Prospects," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 44-57.
More about this item
KeywordsInterpretive turn; Organizing; Enactive research; Networking; Regional development; Curiosity; M13; M26; L26;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:123-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .