How Business Opportunities Constrain Young Technology-Based Firms from Growing into Medium-Sized Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra Andries & Koenraad Debackere, 2007. "Adaptation and Performance in New Businesses: Understanding the Moderating Effects of Independence and Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 81-99, June.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2013. "Business Decision-Making under Uncertainty: Evidence from Employment and Number of Businesses," CESifo Working Paper Series 4312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015.
"Uncertainty and the employment dynamics of small and large businesses,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 529-558, March.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2014. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," CESifo Working Paper Series 5059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vivek Ghosal & Yang Ye, 2015. "Uncertainty and the Employment Dynamics of Small and Large Businesses," IMF Working Papers 15/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2006. "How does An Entrepreneur’s Ability Influence the Propensity to Exploit Novel Opportunities? The Moderating Role of Personality and Environment," MPRA Paper 597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Novel Opportunity Exploitation: Impact of Personality, Environment and Uncertainty Avoidance Culture," MPRA Paper 16194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tristan Boyer & Régis Blazy, 2014. "Born to be alive? The survival of innovative and non-innovative French micro-start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 669-683, April.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2015. "Does innovativeness reduce startup survival rates?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 564-581.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:24:y:2005:i:2:p:113-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.