Firm Growth and Supply Chain Partnerships: An Empirical Analysis of U.K. SME Subcontractors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- David de Meza & David C. Webb, 1987. "Too Much Investment: A Problem of Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 281-292.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- de Meza, David & Webb, David, 1990. "Risk, Adverse Selection and Capital Market Failure," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 206-214, March.
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2002. "Why Social Preferences Matter -- The Impact of Non-Selfish Motives on Competition, Cooperation and Incentives," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 1-33, March.
- Jack, Sarah L. & Anderson, Alistair R., 2002. "The effects of embeddedness on the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 467-487, September.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00358 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:97:y:2018:i:c:p:110-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Mohd Rosli & Rosman Mahmood, 2013. "Moderating Effects of Human Resource Management Practices and Entrepreneur Training on Innovation and Small-Medium Firm Performance," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 60-69, May.
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Marvasi, Enrico, 2016. "Food exporters in global value chains: Evidence from Italy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 110-125.
- Annika Rickne, 2006. "Connectivity and Performance of Science-based Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 393-407, May.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2015. "Supply chains and the internationalization of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 845-865, April.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C., 2013. "Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 137-148.
- Joaquín Guzmán-Cuevas & Rafael Cáceres-Carrasco & Domingo Soriano, 2009. "Functional dependence and productive dependence of SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 317-330, March.
- Fabio Pieri, 2015. "Vertical organization of production and firm growth behavior," Working Papers 1508, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Fabio Pieri, 2018.
"Vertical organization of production and firm growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 83-106.
- Fabio Pieri, 2016. "Vertical organization of production and firm growth," DEM Working Papers 2016/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Nenci, Silvia & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2017. "Opening and linking up: Firms, global value chains and productivity in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Colin Mason & Ross Brown, 2013. "Creating good public policy to support high-growth firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, February.
- Kim, Jae-jin & Hemmert, Martin, 2016. "What drives the export performance of small and medium-sized subcontracting firms? A study of Korean manufacturers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 511-521.
- Elvira Velarde Lopez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Anahi Garcia Moreno, 2014. "FIRM AND ENTREPRENEUR FACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC SUCCESS IN SMEâ€™s IN THE CENTRAL REGION OF COAHUILA, MEXICO,FACTORES DE LA EMPRESA Y DEL EMPRESARIO Y SU RELACION CON EL EXITO ECONO," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 11-23.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013.
"Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2013_30.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Enrico Marvasi & Marco Sanfilippo, 2014. "Supply Chains and the Internalization of SMEs: Evidence from Italy," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/62, European University Institute.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9902-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.