SME Flexibility and the Role of Information Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Domenico Consoli, 2015. "ICT e piccole imprese. Il Cubo della Predisposizione Tecnologica Aziendale," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 73-100.
- Joris Meijaard & Maryse Brand & Marco Mosselman, 2005.
"Organizational Structure and Performance in Dutch small Firms,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 83-96, August.
- Marco Mosselman & Joris Meijaard & Maryse Brand, 2005. "Organizational structure and performance in Dutch small firms," Scales Research Reports N200420, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Desislava Dikova & Andreja Jaklic & Anze Burger & Aliaz Kuncic, 2014.
"Export diversity or focus? What strategy is best for first-time internationalizing SMEs from an emerging market?,"
Working Papers/Institute for International Business
iibp1, Institute for International Business.
- Dikova, Desislava & Jaklic, Andreja & Burger, Anze & Kuncic, Aljaz, 2014. "Export diversity or focus? What strategy is best for first-time internationalizing SMEs from an emerging market?," Working Papers/Institute for International Business 4171, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009.
"Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review,"
27045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Nader Ale Ebrahim & Shamsuddin Ahmed & Zahari Taha, 2009. "Virtual R & D teams in small and medium enterprises: A literature review," Post-Print hal-00593358, HAL.
- Dikova, Desislava & Jaklič, Andreja & Burger, Anže & Kunčič, Aljaž, 2016. "What is beneficial for first-time SME-exporters from a transition economy: A diversified or a focused export-strategy?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-199.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:11:y:1998:i:2:p:183-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .