Financial Ratio Adjustment: Industry-Wide Effects or Strategic Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maté-Sánchez-Val, Mariluz & López-Hernandez, Fernando & Mur-Lacambra, Jesús, 2017. "How do neighboring peer companies influence SMEs’ financial behavior?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 104-114.
- George, Gerard & Zahra, Shaker A. & Wood, D. Jr., 2002. "The effects of business-university alliances on innovative output and financial performance: a study of publicly traded biotechnology companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 577-609, October.
- Gallizo, Jose L. & Salvador, Manuel, 2003. "Understanding the behavior of financial ratios: the adjustment process," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 267-283.
- repec:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:242-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heiko Thimm & Karsten Boye Rasmussen & Wolfgang Gohout, 2016. "Website quality and performance indicators including ratio numbers – A study of German and Danish SME companies," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(3), pages 22-36, July.
- Paul Hong & Stephen K. Callaway & Soon W. Hong, 2016. "Open network innovation in the age of complexity: case for small and medium enterprises," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 65-86.
- Amanda E. Willsey & Dona Siregar, 2012. "The Effects Of The 2008-2009 Financial Crisis On U.S. Corporate Debt Structure," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 16-32.
- Mate-Sanchez, Mariluz & López Hernández, Fernando A. & Lacambra, Jesus Mur, 2012. "Analyzing long-term average adjustment of financial ratios with spatial interactions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1370-1376.
- Jose Luis Gallizo & Pilar Gargallo & Manuel Salvador, 2008. "Multivariate partial adjustment of financial ratios: a Bayesian hierarchical approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 43-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:9:y:1997:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .