A comparative study of two models SV with MCMC algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2006.
"Asymmetric Multivariate Stochastic Volatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 453-473.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2005. "Asymmetric Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," DEA Working Papers 12, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Jun Yu, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Microeconomics Working Papers 22058, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Siddhartha Chib & Yasuhiro Omori & Manabu Asai, 2007. "Multivariate stochastic volatility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-488, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility: An Overview," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 139-144.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Jun Yu, 2006. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility: A Review," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2-3), pages 145-175.
- Hwang, Soosung & Salmon, Mark, 2004. "Market stress and herding," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 585-616, September.
- Hwang, Soosung & Salmon, Mark, 2004. "Market Stress and Herding," CEPR Discussion Papers 4340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danielsson, Jon, 1994. "Stochastic volatility in asset prices estimation with simulated maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 375-400.
- Vivek Sharma, 2011. "Stock returns and product market competition: beyond industry concentration," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 283-299, October.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Shephard, Neil, 1996. "Estimation of an Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model for Asset Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 429-434, October.
- Thomas J. O'Brien & Walter Dolde, 2000. "A currency index global capital asset pricing model," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 6(1), pages 7-18.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Nardari, Federico & Shephard, Neil, 2002. "Markov chain Monte Carlo methods for stochastic volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 281-316, June.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:479-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.