Value-relevance of pension transition adjustments and other comprehensive income components in the adoption year of SFAS No. 158
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iqbal Owadally, 2014. "Tail risk in pension funds: an analysis using ARCH models and bilinear processes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 301-331, August.
- Yong-Chul Shin & Kun Yu & Neil Fargher, 2016. "Do investors misprice components of net periodic pension cost?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 845-878, September.
- Alessandro Mechelli & Riccardo Cimini, 2014. "The value relevance of earnings and book value across the EU. A comparative Analysis," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2-3-4), pages 83-113.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:186-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kun Yu, 2016. "Excess of the PBO over the ABO and hard pension freezes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 819-846, May.
- Alessandro Mechelli & Riccardo Cimini, 2013. "Assessing value relevance of comprehensive income in European banks and other financial institutions," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 13-41.
- Alain Devalle & Riccardo Magarini, 2012. "Assessing the value relevance of total comprehensive income under IFRS: an empirical evidence from European stock exchanges," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 43-68.
More about this item
KeywordsSFAS No. 158; Pension transition adjustments; OCI components; Earnings measures; Stockholders’ equity; Stock returns; Valuation implication; M40; M41;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:33:y:2009:i:3:p:279-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.