A Tiger Without Teeth? Regulation of Administrative Monopoly Under China’s Anti-Monopoly Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2009.
"Trends and determinants of China's industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 167-180, March.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Chong-En & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Yueting Sarah, 2008. "Bureaucratic integration and regional specialization in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 308-319, June.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Market Access and Individual Wages: Evidence from China,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 145-159, February.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Market access and individual wages: evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633785, HAL.
- ZHOU Li¡¯an & TAO Jing, 2009.
"Government size, market-orientation and regional corruption: Evidence from the provincial level panel data,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 4(3), pages 425-448, September.
- Li’an Zhou & Jing Tao, 2009. "Government size, market-orientation and regional corruption: Evidence from the provincial level panel data," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(3), pages 425-448, September.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2003. "Measuring Chinese domestic and international integration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Li, Jie & Qiu, Larry D. & Sun, Qunyan, 2003. "Interregional protection: Implications of fiscal decentralization and trade liberalization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 227-245.
- Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y., 2004.
"Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 397-417, July.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China???s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- C. Simon Fan & Xiangdong Wei, 2006. "The Law of One Price: Evidence from the Transitional Economy of China," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 682-697, November.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor's Edge: Distortions and Incremental Reform in the People's Republic of China," NBER Working Papers 7828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor's Edge: Distortions and Incremental Reform in the People's Republic of China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1091-1135.
More about this item
KeywordsAdministrative monopoly; Anti-Monopoly Law; Competition policy; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:133-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .