A Tiger Without Teeth? Regulation of Administrative Monopoly Under China’s Anti-Monopoly Law
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bai, Chong-En & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Yueting Sarah, 2008. "Bureaucratic integration and regional specialization in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 308-319, June.
- Bai, Chong-En & Du, Yingjuan & Tao, Zhigang & Tong, Sarah Y., 2004.
"Local protectionism and regional specialization: evidence from China's industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 397-417, July.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China’s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Li’an Zhou & Jing Tao, 2009.
"Government size, market-orientation and regional corruption: Evidence from the provincial level panel data,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 425-448, September.
- ZHOU Li¡¯an & TAO Jing, 2009. "Government size, market-orientation and regional corruption: Evidence from the provincial level panel data," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 4(3), pages 425-448, September.
- C. Simon Fan & Xiangdong Wei, 2006. "The Law of One Price: Evidence from the Transitional Economy of China," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 682-697, November.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2003. "Measuring Chinese domestic and international integration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor's Edge: Distortions and Incremental Reform in the People's Republic of China," NBER Working Papers 7828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2009.
"Trends and determinants of China's industrial agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 167-180, March.
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jie & Qiu, Larry D. & Sun, Qunyan, 2003. "Interregional protection: Implications of fiscal decentralization and trade liberalization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 227-245.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Market Access and Individual Wages: Evidence from China,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 145-159, February.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Market access and individual wages: evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633785, HAL.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor'S Edge: Distortions And Incremental Reform In The People'S Republic Of China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1091-1135, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:133-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.