Antitrust in High-Tech Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2005.
"Does antitrust policy improve consumer welfare? Assessing the evidence,"
Chapters,in: Governments, Competition and Utility Regulation, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2003. "Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Greenstein, Shane, 1999.
"Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Shane Greenstein, 1997. "Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry," Working Papers 97028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2007. "Does Antitrust Need to be Modernized?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 155-176, Summer.
- Mariana Mazzucato, 2002. "The PC Industry: New Economy or Early Life-Cycle?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 318-345, April.
- Jerry Hausman, 2003. "Sources of Bias and Solutions to Bias in the Consumer Price Index," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 23-44, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005. "Productivity, Volume 3: Information Technology and the American Growth Resurgence," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 3, number 0262101114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Woerter, 2014.
"Competition, R&D and innovation: testing the inverted-U in a simultaneous system,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 653-687.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- Thomas Lenard, 2011. "Introduction: Antitrust and the Dynamics of Competition in High-Tech Industries," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(4), pages 311-317, June.
- Kalyn Coatney & Jesse Tack, 2014. "The Impacts of an Antitrust Investigation: A Case Study in Agriculture," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(4), pages 423-441, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; AT&T; IBM; Innovation; Microsoft; Monopolization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:319-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.