Credit Unions: Fringe Suppliers or Cournot Competitors?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannan, Timothy H., 1991. "Bank commercial loan markets and the role of market structure: evidence from surveys of commercial lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 133-149, February.
- Amel, Dean F. & Hannan, Timothy H., 1999. "Establishing banking market definitions through estimation of residual deposit supply equations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1667-1690, November.
- Allen N. Berger & Timothy H. Hannan, 1987. "The price-concentration relationship in banking," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert M. Feinberg, 2001. "The Competitive Role Of Credit Unions In Small Local Financial Services Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 560-563, August.
- Robert Tokle & Joanne Tokle, 2000. "The Influence of Credit Union and Savings and Loan Competition on Bank Deposit Rates in Idaho and Montana," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(4), pages 427-439, December.
- Katerina Simons & Joanna Stavins, 1998. "Has antitrust policy in banking become obsolete?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- Kwoka, John E, Jr, 1979. "The Effect of Market Share Distribution on Industry Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 101-109, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Feinberg, 2008. "Explaining the Credit Union Entry Decision, and Implications for Performance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(1), pages 81-91, August.
- Jeff Heinrich & Russ Kashian, 2008. "Credit Union To Mutual Conversion: Do Interest Rates Diverge?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 107-117, January.
- Steven Deller & Reka Sundaram-Stukel, 2012. "Spatial patterns in the location decisions of US credit unions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 417-445, October.
- Yamin Ahmad & Russell Kashian, 2010.
"Modeling the time to an initial public offering: When does the fruit ripen?,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(4), pages 391-414, October.
- Yamin Ahmad & Russell Kashian, 2008. "Modeling the Time to an Initial Public Offering: When does the Fruit Ripen?," Working Papers 08-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Joanne G. Tokle & Robert J. Tokle, 2002. "Factors Determining Credit Union Loan Rates in Local Markets," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), pages 52-60.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Do Credit Associations Compete with Each Other in Japanese Regional Lending Markets?," MPRA Paper 56669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2017. "Does Branch Network Size Influence Positively the Management Performance of Japanese Regional Banks?," MPRA Paper 81257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Heinrich & Russell Kashian, 2006. "Credit Union to Mutual Conversion : Do Rates Diverge?," Working Papers 06-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Bauer, Keldon, 2008. "Detecting abnormal credit union performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 573-586, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit unions; local banking markets; consumer loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:20:y:2002:i:2:p:105-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .