Similarity-Based Spatial Methods to Estimate Shelf Space Elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erjen van Nierop & Dennis Fok & Philip Hans Franses, 2008.
"Interaction Between Shelf Layout and Marketing Effectiveness and Its Impact on Optimizing Shelf Arrangements,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1065-1082, 11-12.
- van Nierop, J.E.M. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Interaction Between Shelf Layout and Marketing Effectiveness and Its Impact On Optimizing Shelf Arrangements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-013-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sungho Park & Sachin Gupta, 2012. "Handling Endogenous Regressors by Joint Estimation Using Copulas," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 567-586, July.
- Murray, Chase C. & Talukdar, Debabrata & Gosavi, Abhijit, 2010. "Joint Optimization of Product Price, Display Orientation and Shelf-Space Allocation in Retail Category Management," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 125-136.
- Erica Herpen & Erjen Nierop & Laurens Sloot, 2012. "The relationship between in-store marketing and observed sales for organic versus fair trade products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 293-308, March.
- Peter Ebbes & Dominik Papies & Harald J. van Heerde, 2011. "The Sense and Non-Sense of Holdout Sample Validation in the Presence of Endogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1115-1122, November.
- Eisend, Martin, 2014. "Shelf space elasticity: A meta-analysis," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 168-181.
- Leenheer, J. & van Heerde, H.J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Smidts, A., 2006. "Do Loyalty Programs Really Enhance Behavioral Loyalty? An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Self-Selecting Members," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Martinez de Albeniz, Victor & Roels, Guillaume, 2007. "Competing for shelf space," IESE Research Papers D/717, IESE Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:qmktec:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:257-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.