Tax Enforcement: A Public Choice Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunter, William J. & Nelson, Michael A., 1996. "An IRS Production Function," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(1), pages 105-115, March.
- Stijn Goeminne & Benny Geys & Carine Smolders, 2008.
"Political fragmentation and projected tax revenues: evidence from Flemish municipalities,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(3), pages 297-315, June.
- Goeminne, Stijn & Geys, Benny & Smolders, Carine, 2007.
"Political fragmentation and projected tax revenues: evidence from Flemish municipalities
[Politische Zersplitterung und erwartete Steuereinnahmen: Empirische Belege aus flämischen Gemeinden]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Goeminne, Stijn & Geys, Benny & Smolders, Carine, 2007. "Political fragmentation and projected tax revenues: evidence from Flemish municipalities
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1998.
"Los mercados de instituciones y las instituciones endogenas,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 48, pages 149-168, Enero Jun.
- Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997. "Los Mercados de Instituciones y las Instituciones Endógenas," Borradores de Economia 081, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos Esteban Posada P., 1997. "Los Mercados de Instituciones y las Instituciones Endógenas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003174, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alberto Batinti, 2016. "NIH biomedical funding: evidence of executive dominance in swing-voter states during presidential elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(3), pages 239-263, September.
- Joshua Hall & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015.
"The political economy of the Essential Air Service program,"
Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 147-164, October.
- Joshua C. Hall & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015. "The Political Economy of the Essential Air Service Program," Working Papers 15-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré, 2005.
"Is There a Connection Between the Tax Administration and the Political Power?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(5), pages 639-663, September.
- Alejandro Esteller More, 2003. "Is there a connection between the tax administration and the political power?," Working Papers in Economics 100, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Daniel Sutter & Lee Coppock, 2003. "The Tax Man Cometh: Constitutional Principles for Tax Enforcement," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 107-118, June.
- Alejandro Esteller-More, 2003. "The Politics of Tax Administration: Evidence from Spain," Public Economics 0303004, EconWPA.
- Luca Barbone & Richard Bird & Jaime VÃ¡zquez Caro, 2012.
"The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature,"
CASE Network Reports
0106, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luca Barbone & Richard M. Bird & Jaime Vazquez-Caro, 2012. "The Costs of VAT: A Review of the Literature," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1222, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Correia, Maria M., 2014. "Political connections and SEC enforcement," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 241-262.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:82:y:1995:i:1-2:p:53-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.