Who adopts MIND/FIND in INTERPOL’s fight against international crime and terrorism?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Sandler, 2005. "Collective versus unilateral responses to terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 75-93, July.
- Cornes,Richard & Sandler,Todd, 1996. "The Theory of Externalities, Public Goods, and Club Goods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521477185, April.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce & Walter Enders, 2011. "An Evaluation of Interpol's Cooperative-Based Counterterrorism Linkages," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 79-110.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1984. "Easy Riders, Joint Production, and Public Goods," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 580-598, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Gardeazabal & Todd Sandler, 2015.
"INTERPOL's Surveillance Network in Curbing Transnational Terrorism,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 761-780, September.
- Gardeazabal, Javier & Sandler, Todd, 2014. "INTERPOL's surveillance network in curbing transnational terrorism," DFAEII Working Papers DFAE-II;2014-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Asif Efrat, 2015. "Do human rights violations hinder counterterrorism cooperation? Evidence from the FBI’s deployment abroad," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 329-349, September.
More about this item
KeywordsINTERPOL; MIND/FIND; Logit and probit; International terrorism; International crime; D74; H41; K42;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:149:y:2011:i:3:p:263-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .