The estimated cost impact of privatizing student transportation in Minnesota school districts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazarus, Sheryl S. & McCullough, Gerard J., 2005. "The Impact of Outsourcing on Efficiency in Rural and Nonrural School Districts: The Case of Pupil Transportation in Minnesota," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14.
- Robert McGuire & T. COTT, 1984. "Public versus private economic activity: A new look at school bus transportation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 25-43, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Andersson & Henrik Jordahl & Jens Josephson, 2019.
"Outsourcing Public Services: Contractibility, Cost, and Quality,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 65(4), pages 349-372.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Jordahl, Henrik & Josephson, Jens, 2019. "Outsourcing Public Services: Contractibility, Cost, and Quality," Working Papers 2019:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Jordahl, Henrik & Josephson, Jens, 2019. "Outsourcing Public Services: Contractibility, Cost, and Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 12401, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson, Fredrik & Jordahl, Henrik, 2011.
"Outsourcing Public Services: Ownership, Competition, Quality and Contracting,"
Working Paper Series
874, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Jordahl, Henrik, 2011. "Outsourcing Public Services: Ownership, Competition, Quality and Contracting," Working Papers 2011:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Student transportation; Education; School bus; Contracting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:146:y:2011:i:3:p:319-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.